Want to learn more about child and family research at UT Dallas? Looking to gain research experience? Have questions for the developmental experts? CCF hosts an annual Research & Resource Fair to highlight research and resources that promote optimal family and child development.
Participating labs have included:
- The Development of Social Cognition Lab
- The Family Research Lab
- The Think Lab
- The Healthy Development Project
- The Schizophrenia and Social Cognition Lab
- The Playful Learning Project
- The PAIR Lab
- Children and Families Lab
- The Baby Brain Lab
- Couples Daily Lives Lab
- Park Aging Mind Lab
- Developmental Neurolinguistics Lab
Participating agencies include UT Dallas' Career Center, The Warren Center, KERA Education, Jubilee Park & Community Center, the Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Lifepath Systems ... and more!