Want to learn more about child and family research at UT Dallas? Looking to gain research experience? Have questions for the developmental experts?
Stop by to learn more about research and resources that promote optimal family and child development.
Thursday, November 7th, 2019, 2 - 4pm
Visitor Center Atrium, UT Dallas (800 W. Campbell Road, Richardson TX 75080)
Free and open to the public; refreshments provided!
Past participating labs have included:
- The Development of Social Cognition Lab
- The Family Research Lab
- The Hearing Health Lab
- The Think Lab
- The Healthy Development Project
- The Schizophrenia and Social Cognition Lab
- The Blackberry Project
- The Playful Learning Project
- Neuroimmunology and Behavior Lab
- The PAIR Lab
- Children and Families Lab
- Developmental Neurolinguistics Lab
- Infant Learning Project
Parking information will be posted at a later date.
The event is sponsored by the Center for Children and Families and the School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences